Crypto whales are moving millions in Stellar Lumens (XLM), XRP and Bitcoin (BTC). $13 million worth of XLM is on the move in the last 24 hours, with about $1 million being sent to crypto exchanges.
• 6,000,000 XLM Worth $502,495 sent from unknown wallet to Bitfinex
• 7,000,000 XLM Worth $599,772 sent from unknown wallet to Binance
• 22,939,761 XLM Worth $2,012,570 sent from unknown wallet to unknown wallet
• 45,879,524 XLM Worth $4,025,140 sent from unknown wallet to unknown wallet
• 68,819,286 XLM Worth $6,037,710 sent from unknown wallet to unknown wallet
Meanwhile, a single transfer of $10 million XRP has been sent from the crypto exchange Huobi to an unknown wallet. In addition, Ripple continues its mass movement of XRP, with a $2 million transfer from its over-the-counter (OTC) wallet to an unknown wallet.
Finally, a single transaction of 2,000 Bitcoin worth $6 million has been sent to the crypto exchange Bittrex, indicating a trader may be gearing up to sell.
US financial giant Wells Fargo is developing a US dollar-linked stablecoin that will run on the firm’s first blockchain platform. The so-called Wells Fargo Digital Cash is planned to facilitate internal cross-border settlements
The country’s Minister of the Economy and Finance, Bruno Le Maire, said in new comments that Libra threatens the “monetary sovereignty” of governments
The largest crypto exchange by volume is making its U.S. debut next week.
The Gemini exchange is launching an institutional-grade crypto custody solution, according to an announcement Tuesday.